Inspired by sand surf and sun, that which was, still is, and those that will be. A mixtape celebrating bands of recent times that's reviving the shoegaze, noise pop and lo fi rock scene.
Big thanks to Thomas for designing the album art. Visit his blog here and befriend him here.
1. Black Tambourine - Heartbeat (1:41)
2. Sea Pinks - Falling Over (3:09)
3. The Young Friends - Downtown (1:54)
4. ROLLERSKATERS - Boyhood (2:52)
5. French Films - Take You with Me (2:31)
6. Crystal Stilts - Love is a Wave (1:59)
7. Dum Dum Girls - Oh Mein Me (2:11)
8. Vivian Girls - Damaged (2:06)
9. Slow Club - Giving Up On Love (2:50)
10. Seapony - Dreaming (2:20)
11. Lovvers - Human Hair (0:46)
12. Eddy Current Suppression Ring - Cool Ice Cream (2:57)
13. Black Lips - O Katrina! (2:50)
14. Wavves - King of the Beach (2:38)
15. Lovvers - Ocd Go Go Girls (3:48)
16. Crystal Stilts - Departure (4:28)
17. The Notes - Dancing Shoes (2:20)
18. Best Coast - Far Away (1:24)
19. French Films - Golden Sea (2:28)
20. Girls Names - Graveyard (2:45)
21. Beach Fossils - Twelve Roses (2:19)
22. Sex Beet - Sugar Water (3:08)
23. Electricity In Our Homes - Hooves (3:33)
24. The Ponys - Double Vision (3:37)
Grab each track individually (right click, 'save target as') or download the entire mix here.
2010 has not disappointed in music at all and matters just keep on getting sweeter -->Crystal Stilts are back with a new single Shake The Shackles, after a two year dormancy!!
Crystal Stilts - Shake The Shackles [Download] - (PS: the first serving of the bands second disc, due early 2011)